MATTHEW MOLE RELEASES A MUSIC VIDEO FOR KEEP IT TOGETHER
After the release of his third album Ghost Matthew Mole released a music video for “Let Me” which was successful and has over 300 000 views on YouTube. Matthew Mole is the pressure as he has just released a new music video for “Keep It Together”. The music video had an exclusive play on Trace Urban.
Watch Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btfvqqwbgjw
KEEP IT TOGETHER is about facing up to a difficult season in your life and, rather than giving up, realising the value in what you can take away from it by pushing through. While squarely falling into the pop genre, the artist says he “pictures some tropical island when hearing the song”.
The inspiration behind KEEP IT TOGETHER, says Matthew, is the fact that every person faces difficulties in life. “We all go through things in life. Often, these things are painful and difficult to deal with. But by making it through them, we end up growing so much,” he explains. “We just need to remember to hold on and not give up.”
- Facebook: 51700+ followers
- Instagram: 48700+ followers
- Twitter: 21 300+ followers
- Over 31 million career streams
- Over 20 million views on YouTube and over 54000 subscribers.
- Take Yours, I’ll Take Mine reaching 10 Million+ views on YouTube and achieved Platinum status in home country.
- Debut and sophomore albums achieved #1 on iTunes (All Genres) on the day of release in home country and both achieved Gold status in home country.
- Nominated for 4 South African Music Awards.
- Tim Tebow is a fan of Matthew Mole, which he mentioned on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and Good Morning America.
TV and Movie Syncs
- iZombie – You’re beautiful (Girl Garage 2)
- Leading Lady – Soundtrack features
- Grey’s Anatomy S10 – Free & Untorn (Home We Built); We, In You, Confide (Home We Built)
Music and Videos
- Take Yours, I’ll Take Mine (Official Music Video) 10,9m+ views
- Run (Official Music Video) 1,3m+ views
- Running After You (Lyric Video) 3,6m+ views
- You Are Loved (Lyric Video) 2,3m+ views
- Holding On (Official Music Video) 1,1m+ views
- Have I Told You (Official Audio) 1,1m+ views
- 5 sold out shows, 3 of which were headline, at Kirstenbosch Gardens. Capacity of 6000. Cape Town, South Africa.
- 6 Joburg Day Festivals. Capacity of 15000 to 30 000. Johannesburg, South Africa.
- First headline show in the UK sold out. The Garage. Capacity of 650. London, United Kingdom.
- First headline show in Hamburg sold out. Hamburg, Germany.
- First headline show in The Netherlands sold out. Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- First headline show in USA sold out. New York, USA.
- Support for Bastille, 2014 & 2017. South Africa.
- Supported Of Monsters And Men in Johannesburg (2016).
- Performed at the Apollo, London (2015).
- Supported Carly Rae Jepson (2015).
- Supported The Fray in Johannesburg (2015).
- Performed at the presidential inauguration (2014).
- Performed for Miss South Africa (2014).
- Performed at the Seattle Film Festival (2014).
- Attended and Showcased at MUSEXPO in Los Angeles (2014).
- Performed at an international concert in Thailand (2014).
- Performed at V-Rox Festival in Vladivostok, Russia (2013).
- Performed at 100 Club in London supporting Dan Croll and Wild Belle (2012).
- Oppikoppi (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Splashy Fen (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Mr Price Pro (2014,2015)
- Innibos (2014)
- Rocking The Daisies (2012, 2013, 2016)
- Matthew featured on DialDirect’s campaign on The Voice SA – ‘Reaching The Main Stage Takes Hard Work’ (2016).
- Best Newcomer nomination – MK Awards (2014).
- A&R Worldwide feature and artist of the week (2013).
- iTunes – Editor’s choice: Album of the Year (2013).
- Voted and featured in UK “Record Of The Day” (2013).
- Deluxe album went to number 1 on iTunes (2013).